• Announcements

• Nordic Tim

Welcome to AZSoccer!!   04/27/2017

AZSoccer is the place for fans, players, coaches and enthusiasts. If you'd like to belong to or create your own supporters group, just check in at the water cooler and let us know and a moderator will add you to the group. Let's make Arizona the best place in the country to be a Soccer fan! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ClownPhoenix

PFC New NEW Ownership?

6 posts in this topic

http://odfcnews.com/2014/03/12/phoenix-fc-ownership-sources/

Has Phoenix FC folded, or are they under a completely new ownership? Only time will tell, but I hope it's actual new ownership this time, with people who know what they are doing. PFC deserves better than Rui and Co. LFR deserves better, and Phoenix deserves better. The fans are here, it just needs people who know what they are doing to make it work.

AZ Soccer likes this

Will there be supporters buses running from scottsdale / phoenix / tempe given the previous home ground being down in Tempe i wonder?

How good would that be! A few jars and a good sing song on the busses haha

Will there be supporters buses running from scottsdale / phoenix / tempe given the previous home ground being down in Tempe i wonder?

I know LFR has talked about renting a double decker bus, but nothing has been finalized as of yet. Lots of carpooling and Saturday games are nice.