• Announcements

• Nordic Tim

Welcome to AZSoccer!!   04/27/2017

AZSoccer is the place for fans, players, coaches and enthusiasts. If you'd like to belong to or create your own supporters group, just check in at the water cooler and let us know and a moderator will add you to the group. Let's make Arizona the best place in the country to be a Soccer fan! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Socceroo

Meet up before Saturday game

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering the same thing.  I don't know the area at all but hopefully there will be a bar within walking distance.  Does anyone know if they will be selling alcohol in the ground?

Let's go to Uncle Monkey's!!! They say they have Karaoke so that could turn into some real fun after the game!!  "Lively, funky pub offering a basic range of drinks & bar food, plus pool tables & nightly karaoke. - Google"

There is also Saketini. A sushi place that also has karaoke. Monkey's is a pub so that might be better! Hip, open-late sushi bar & cocktail lounge with happy hours & a private karaoke room. - Google

MarkD likes this

I just found a post on the FC Arizona page that Pita Pit is offering $2 beers before the game. I'd rather go to a pub, but $2 beers sounds pretty great too!!!