• Announcements

• Nordic Tim

Welcome to AZSoccer!!   04/27/2017

AZSoccer is the place for fans, players, coaches and enthusiasts. If you'd like to belong to or create your own supporters group, just check in at the water cooler and let us know and a moderator will add you to the group. Let's make Arizona the best place in the country to be a Soccer fan! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Socceroo

FC Arizona 5 San Jose 0

3 posts in this topic

Enjoyed the game last night. Started with a cold beer at Uncle Monkeys (very interesting bar) and then went over to the stadium about 7 pm.  Had to wait in line for a bit to get tickets which I felt could have been better organised. From what I saw many people were still coming in after the game had started, not sure if this was down to the lines or not.

As for the game, AZ played well but I do not think the opponents were of a very good standard. At the end of the day, you can only beat the team in front of you and AZ did that with style.  I suppose we will see more with the game next week when they face opponents of the same level.

It was great to meet some of the Rampants (supporters group) who were in great spirits and voice from start to finish.  I also got to meet @Nordic Tim which was a pleasure.

Onwards and upwards for FC Arizona!

Also, some of the Phoenix Rising hating is really lame. Both teams can play their own part in Valley soccer.  Development teams like Tucson and FC Arizona give the local players a chance to show themselves and potentially work their way up to fully professional soccer at Rising.