• Announcements

• Nordic Tim

Welcome to AZSoccer!!   04/27/2017

AZSoccer is the place for fans, players, coaches and enthusiasts. If you'd like to belong to or create your own supporters group, just check in at the water cooler and let us know and a moderator will add you to the group. Let's make Arizona the best place in the country to be a Soccer fan! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nordic Tim

Flagstaff Field Conditions - Soccer in the Pines

3 posts in this topic

I took a few pics of the city fields for Soccer in the Pines teams to check out. With a little work both fields will be in great shape for the tournament. 

DUCK POND FIELD

The Duck Pond field is super hard but was aggressively aerated recently as you can see in the first pic. There are large bare spots at each goal but the grass is less clumpy than the Thorpe North Multi Use Fields. 

Duck Pond.jpgDuck Pond1.jpgDuck Pond2.jpg

Thorpe North Multi Use Field

The Thorpe North Multi Use field is softer but the grass is clumpy in many spots and there are plenty of bare spots like the one pic 3.

Thorpe North Multi Use.jpgThorpe North Multi Use1.jpgThorpe North Multi Use2.jpg

4 hours ago, Huck Finn said:

Hey @Nordic Tim .... Do you know if I can walk on to a team on Saturday? I have to work Friday but if someone needed a sub or was short a player I can play Saturday. Thanks! 

Hey Huck, I know the tourney promoter is really pushing for teams to have a submitted roster so I'm not sure how a walk on would work. Check out their FB page, I know they have a free agent group. I'm trying to get in to create a free agent forum here but this close to the tournament it probably doesn't make sense to change anything. Next year though!!!

If any teams are reading this and looking for players, let us know!!  I know a few local players that would probably love to get in on a team!