• Announcements

• Nordic Tim

Welcome to AZSoccer!!   04/27/2017

AZSoccer is the place for fans, players, coaches and enthusiasts. If you'd like to belong to or create your own supporters group, just check in at the water cooler and let us know and a moderator will add you to the group. Let's make Arizona the best place in the country to be a Soccer fan! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foot solider

In reply to your post- Sports Writer

4 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Cedric

I am more or less an Arizona native. I have played professional soccer in 3 different countries and have coached at an international collegiate level. I love the idea of not only offering game updates but also playing tips for all ages. My favorite thing to do is to break down a specific skill and reference that particular  skill from a recently televised match. 

I am a documentary writer and producer, and this is perfect to combine my passions. 

How/Where can I submit an example?

Sincerely

Cedric

Hey Cedric @foot solider!!  Welcome to the AZSoccer Community! 

It's late and I've been swamped but I'll pm you tomorrow with our submission info and add you to our writers forum. Excited to hear about your experience and get more skills resources on the site, I think that'll help us be a better resource to people interested in improving their game!!

Thanks Cedric, work is lame!! :-) Just pm'd you. 

p.s. ~ I wouldn't normally edit another's post but I did remove your phone number, don't want the damn spammers getting it!!