• Announcements

• Nordic Tim

Welcome to AZSoccer!!   04/27/2017

AZSoccer is the place for fans, players, coaches and enthusiasts. If you'd like to belong to or create your own supporters group, just check in at the water cooler and let us know and a moderator will add you to the group. Let's make Arizona the best place in the country to be a Soccer fan! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AZ Soccer

Site Improvements

5 posts in this topic

We are always open to new ideas on how we can make our community or main site work better. Your feedback is vital so please feel free to post any ideas here.

Love this idea.  It would be nice to have a youth soccer forum regarding clubs, coaches, leagues, etc.  Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback and I will be sure to implement this. On the main site, which is work in progress, it has a directory of clubs and leagues filtered by location.

Cool!  I hope the site could develop into something like http://www.socalsoccer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=200 but hopefully A LOT better - and AZ specific.

It would be a great resource for AZ parents/players and definitely fill the void that currently exists here. It would be nice to be able to talk with other parents across clubs and get info from the players/parents perspective.

Thanks for this site! I'm looking forward to following the progress and contributing what I can.

Cool!  I hope the site could develop into something like http://www.socalsoccer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=200 but hopefully A LOT better - and AZ specific.

It would be a great resource for AZ parents/players and definitely fill the void that currently exists here. It would be nice to be able to talk with other parents across clubs and get info from the players/parents perspective.

Thanks for this site! I'm looking forward to following the progress and contributing what I can.

I will have a look at that site tonight. Just let me know whatever you want and I will make it happen. Thanks again for your input.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0