• Announcements

• Nordic Tim

Welcome to AZSoccer!!   04/27/2017

AZSoccer is the place for fans, players, coaches and enthusiasts. If you'd like to belong to or create your own supporters group, just check in at the water cooler and let us know and a moderator will add you to the group. Let's make Arizona the best place in the country to be a Soccer fan! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimmy

Arizona United 0 Orlando City 1

2 posts in this topic

Went along to this match last night and must say it was an enjoyable game. I must admit within the first 20 mins I thought Orlando were going to run away with it. Their front line, whom were very fast and strong, looked at every opportunity to get in behind the AZ defense, and had it not been for some over-hit passes and some dogged defending it could have been a different story than the 0-1 HT score.

Second half seen a different game, one which was a very even contest with end to end chances. At the end of the game AZ only really have themselves to blame for not taking something, some real guilt-edged chances were blown, not least in the dying seconds of the game when the big number 5 nodded Morrison's corner wide when it seemed easier to score.

Many positives can be taken from this game though and I for one will definitely be making the trip back down to Peoria again.